- The University of Mississippi will add to their knowledge base with regard to how students, faculty, and staff currently experience the campus climate.
- The University of Mississippi will use the results of the assessment to inform current/on-going work regarding issues of campus climate for students, faculty, and staff.
Projected Process Forward
- Initial campus meetings
- Plan Focus Groups
- Develop Initial Marketing/ Communication Plan
- Conduct Focus Groups
- Begin survey development
- Complete assessment tool
- Complete final Communication/ Marketing Plan
- IRB application and approval
December 2019 – January 2020
Present Results (Delayed to September 2020 due to Covid-19)
November 2020 and ongoing
Review action items developed during the Action Forums and received via the Action Feedback form. Action items will be shared with campus community in February 2021.